Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EAriz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2013, 05:38 AM
    Dreams
    I had a dream that I was walking home and I was kidnapped and later I woke up in the backseat of my grandpas car with two strangers, a guy pulled out a chainsaw so I tried to run but the others is the back held me down, I panicked and somehow I managed to get out of the car and I ran for the street , I kept running while they were chasing me , two eventually got tired and stopped but one just kept running , and I saw my friend walking a few yards ahead and I called out for help and he turned around and the guy chasing me stopped , and just walked away, could it mean something ? Or is it just any other dream
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 6, 2013, 06:43 AM
    Most likely just another dream
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 6, 2013, 07:49 AM
    It could means lot of things. You in real life prevail in some situation which seems difficult. Second, you are looking for friends or family to share your thoughts. So if there are any family member or friends you feel like talk then talk.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2013, 12:42 PM
    You could be running from things your grandparents tried to teach you and the dream is warning that you don't want to go against the moral fiber or structure of your teachings and as smkanand said you need to share your thoughts and talk to family to help you through rather than running or doing it on your own means.
    Something along those lines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

Dreams of ex [ 14 Answers ]

I don't know if this fits under this forum listing but I've been wondering about this for a while now as the dreams have become more frequent. Anytime I have a dream (that I can remember in the morning) it's about my ex. I'm currently with someone else and I'm very happy with her. I haven't...

My dreams [ 2 Answers ]

I frequently have dreams that I am flying, not on a plane, but just my body is flying. Sometimes I am flying away from someone who is chasing me. If I fly too high, I can't fly anymore and I fall back to the ground. What does this mean?

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

View more questions Search