Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gbest Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 09:58 PM
    Help needed for over 40 years of demons
    Hello I badly need help. My whole family does. Ever since I can remember, my family has been haunted. Nothing ever works out. My dad was made crippled by the devil bastard in 1976 when I was 6 month old. Was very bad when it first happened. My brother tells me no one would go near him. When they would visit him his face went black. Dark as if there was something inside him. My brother could see horns on his head.

When I was young my dad used to sleep during the day and come down an beat us, but he used to hit the older one more. I can still remember seeing black cats under his bed and telling my mum. We saw them all the time. We all used to be scared of the store room under the stairs. We knew there was something in there nobody would go upstairs without my mum. We would hold on to my mums legs and stay under skirt until we got upstairs. There was always black cats crying in our garden. We were frightend when we were all upstairs at night time we would here something walking making noise downstairs. Nobody would go downstairs. I still remember lying still at night to scared to call my mum because a witch would come through the window an sit on me an stair in my face to scare me. My little brother used to see her to. My mum would double lock dead lock all the house doors windows at night because we lived in a bad area a lot of burglers used to go on. She's the only one who can open the doors because she's the only one with the keys. One night she awoke went downstairs to find the door fully open. She went out and saw my brother sleep walking with his arms out. She slapped him and he startred crying confused at the situation. Till this day no one knows how those locks opened by themselves. Anyway that was in the 80s.

I could tell you a lot more. In '92 the barstards took my dad from us. They said they would and they did. To make it even worse my dad died on Halloween night. I remember we came out of hospital the weather was gone dark and howling winds. We knew they got him now, and he's suffering. I always cry for my dad. He's was a brilliant man. He knew every trade an was a clever likable man. We would be millionaires if this didn't happen to him. They gave him a stroke at the age of 34, we were all small babies he was paralyzed from all one side and couldn't speak. They finished of my dad because he would have made it.

I can go on. But I'm tired and sad I saw demon standing near my bed not long ago the shape of a women. We've tried everyone for the last 35 years. All they do is ask for money, rip us off, and everythings still the same. My mums grown old all she does is pray day and night because she's old and she can't do it as much, she's drained and I think my mum might be giving up. Please somebody help me and my family please. I'm so sad and fed up. I've been on drugs, prison most my adult live. Please god send me someone to take all this misery away. I can't take it anymore. Please god help me. Please help me, please somebody help. I'm even ready to kill every demon in the world if someone showed me how. Please someone listen to my cry for help. Help me at least let my mum see before she goes that her kids will be safe from them. Thank you for reading my plea. Loads of love.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 6, 2013, 06:47 AM
    Wow, quite the situation you have there. I'm not going to get in to proving you right or wrong on what you claim... but I do have some questions...

How did these demons tell you guys that they were going to take your dad?

Do you have reason to believe this has been in your family longer than you were in the house, or did it all start when you guys moved in?

May I ask about the religious aspect of the you and your family?

You said you have tried everything for 35 years... what all have you tried? Who charged you for these types of services?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 6, 2013, 07:08 AM
    And getting rid of demons is one person at a time, if anyone is allowing demons in, though beliefs or actions, the demons have a valid reason to be there.

Worry about your demon first, clear that, and then worry about number two
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 6, 2013, 07:45 AM
    The way you describe it, seems very frustrating for entire family for years. My first question is have you tried or get any help for this issue? Have you contacted some religious person? Secondly what faith you have? To me this situation is more seems to different. This might be something else and you are not analysing it.

Feb 26, 2014, 02:46 AM
    What is this ? The spy ghost dark shadow man
    Hello people, thanks for your replys last. I've just been depressed an lazy I will reply to them. Well this happened about two months ago. I was lonely this day and needed some company so I decided to go to my little brothers house. When I got there his mate was there a nice guy I've known for years. Anyway we were talking like standing in in triangle the dog was in the triangle.lying down I looked down at the dog and his ears pricked up he was looking towards the door an started to growl I followed his gaze an saw it the spy man ghost. It was a head peeping round the door I could see a hand as well it was dark like shadow my mouth droped then it come into full view it was about my hight it grouched down like it ducked like he knew I saw it then he legged it.I saw the full body it was a dark shadow human shape man it ran down the passage. Was this a demon an why was it spying ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 26, 2014, 04:38 AM
    Not spying, just playing tricks. They are tricksters not demons. Shadow people are harmless and well documented. They are like bad kids, ignore them and they will not bother you. Its when they have your attention and know you are curious that they become a nuisance.

Feb 26, 2014, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Not spying, just playing tricks. They are tricksters not demons. Shadow people are harmless and well documented. They are like bad kids, ignore them and they will not bother you. Its when they have your attention and know you are curious that they become a nuisance.
    Thank you tickle for replying. Can I say that fine OK its not a demon is a ghost of a human because its not human so it must be a type of ghost. Please tell me does it want something from us I saw it once before in day light when I saw it with someone we both did . When it realized we new it was there it turned to the side an vanised. Some holy lady told my mum that its gods that my fore fathers prayed to and there angry that we haven't carryed it on so they are troubling us now. This holy man came and put nails in the house over two years ago so ghost won't come in . Tickle have you read my other post I wrote about six months ago. Its called help needed over 40 years of demons can you help me on that or any suggestions. Thanks for kindness.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 1, 2014, 05:08 PM
    Please answer the questions asked in this post, about what you have done.

Most of your posts, sorry, does not show normal demon behavior or ghost behavior, but is more the TV version of it.

Mar 1, 2014, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Please answer the questions asked in this post, about what you have done.

Most of your posts, sorry, does not show normal demon behavior or ghost behavior, but is more the TV version of it.
    Then you must watch too much of it! I don't care what you think your not mr know it all. Don't write post to me in future go and watch some more TV

Mar 1, 2014, 06:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smkanand View Post
    The way you describe it, seems very frustrating for entire family for years. My first question is have you tried or get any help for this issue? Have you contacted some religious person? Secondly what faith you have? To me this situation is more seems to different. This might be something else and you are not analysing it.
    Someone done it when my mum and dad got married early 60s I think it was crushed up bobes of they were fed it black magic is what we've been told. We went to a new holy man who gets the power of baba balk nath he came and put nails in the house and said he's got them out but 2 female demons were a problem they fighted with him for 2 days but he dealt with it my mum said she feels a bit better and she's thinks there gone but I saw saw something in my brothers house the other day a black shadow. Now nothing has really changed that much because nothing never goes right for us nothing good goes through. We went to someone else and they said it will still happen because they are gods doing it they said that our fore fathers used to pray to certain gods and that they are troubling us now becase they didn't forfill a promise or something like that I'm not sure. Could this be true could gods stop be giving us truble the one that our great great grandparents used to pray to. Do they want something from us. How can we find out and why are thy doing this ?
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Mar 8, 2014, 06:39 PM
    What ethnicity are your fore fathers? What religion, or Gods, did they supposedly pray to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Flies and Demons? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend and I are both Christians and we decided it would be a nice idea to put build a Cross in the woods where we can play our music. We thought this would set a spiritual tone in a scenic spot. After getting it to stand (it stands about seven foot tall), we sat and talked at the base of it. ...

Demons [ 142 Answers ]

Here's a question and I would like to get a christian (especially catholic) point of veiw on this. What is your belief about demons? Do they exist and do they mess with us in a spiritua sense? Can one really be possessed? I have a friend who has a severe seizure disorder, and he is a devout...

My girlfriend of 4 years just told me we needed to take a break! [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been going out for 4 years. We have lived together for 2 years and recently bought a house together. Last week she told me we needed to take a break because things have changed in our relatioship. I am confused because she told me she loves me and wants to be with me, but...

Movie from 12 or more years ago- title needed. [ 1 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was a kid... and for the life of me I can't remember what it is. It was about this brother and sister who were playing in an attic and they found this crystal... And they said something and it took them to this magical place with puppets... one of them was named...

Demons: [ 77 Answers ]

Who was the woman from whom Jesus cast out seven demons? What were the demons? HANK :)

View more questions Search