Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moJ12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 05:54 PM
    Sore Breasts for 2 weeks!
    My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and I have not had my period for almost 3 months now (I am rarely regular though), I have had sore boobs for about 2-3 weeks straight and I am bloated and cramping at times, and then other times I'm not bloated or cramping. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests all saying negative. I need some advice please! Is it still possible I could be pregnant and just not have high enough hormones to get a positive pregnancy test?

I'm 21, I exercise regularly, I eat healthy, I take vitamins

Also... can caffeine intake hinder the process of getting pregnant, I drink about 1 diet coke a day
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 06:01 PM
    This a question for your doctor. There is no one here that can tell you whether you are pregnant. However, you are experiencing a few symptoms. This could also be hopeful feelings making you assume that these are pregnancy symptoms when they could be something else. Hence, why you should ask your doctor.

I don't think caffeine can hinder pregnancy... although, I'm no professional.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breasts sore for 3 weeks [ 4 Answers ]

I have been trying to get pregnant for about 4 months noow.. so Ive been timing my ovulation days... but this month we had done it not during the ovulation days... more like 7 days after the first day of my period. Ive started taking prenatals for about a month... now my breast are sooo sore and...

Sore breasts for two weeks now, period is due tomorrow and I have on and off cramping [ 0 Answers ]

Last month I had a very light period, it wasn't thick at all. It was real watery. It lasted two days which is a normal length for me. But about a week after it ended I had started getting really sore breasts, they're still sore even now and my next period is due tomorrow. I've also been getting on...

Sore breasts for 3 weeks and last period strange [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I've been on the pill for 3 years and we are quite careful! My periods are regular and normal,but my last period was about 3 weeks ago and five days early and it was very light and my breast have been sore ever since which is about 3 weeks! Wat could this be?

6 weeks : no period or sore breasts [ 5 Answers ]

I had an abortion on February 23 and I was supposed to wait 2-3 weeks before having intercourse. My b/f and I had sex around the 2nd week in march, I haven't had a period since the first the first time I was pregnant and that was in January. I know I'm pregnant about 6 weeks but I don't have any...

Sore breasts and nipples for two weeks now [ 1 Answers ]

I am 27. Me and my husband are trying to get pregnant. I was on birth control for a couple years and came off it about 6 months ago or so. I have been irritable and have had sore breasts and nipples for almost two weeks now. All pregnancy tests have been negative. I have had some stomach cramping...

View more questions Search