Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Casey285 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2013, 07:30 AM
    My vagina is sore
    Sometimes when I pee my vagina is really sore and then after that I have a sore vagina for a while and it feels like I need to pee all the time but t is just dribbles I am only 13 and I have never done anything with a boy so I don't know what it could be do you's?

Jul 5, 2013, 07:32 AM
    And I have not had my period yet
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 07:34 AM
    Sounds like you have a urinary tract infection. You need to tell your mom so that she can get you to the doctor.

Jul 5, 2013, 07:38 AM
    My mum said she will see how I am tomorrow and if I am the same she will take me to the emergency
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 08:19 AM
    Really not something for emergancy rooms, ER should be for things that require a ER.

You need to see gynecologist, and see a doctor in his office, where he can do proper testing.

The one your mom uses perhaps. Perhaps a UTI, or other infection.

Jul 5, 2013, 02:33 PM
    It is because my doctors isn't open so we are going to the emergency
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 5, 2013, 06:12 PM
    An UTI is NOT an emergency and treating it like one is taking away from the doctor's time treating real emergencies. You can see the doctor tomorrow.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 5, 2013, 06:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Casey285 View Post
    It is because my doctors isn't open so we are going to the emergency
    Many areas have walk in clinics for non emergency cases like this. If you go to an ER you will spend hours there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore Vagina [ 2 Answers ]

Asking on here because it's not exactly appropriate for Yahoo answers! Firstly I'm 20 and I've never had sex so it's not an sti. For the past 4 months when I have my period I feel very swollen and sore - to the point I want to sit in the bath all day! My periods aren't particularly heavy but are...

Sore vagina [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, in about may this year I got a very sore and itchy vagina I went to the doctors after about a week and was prescribed thrush cream which made the itching go away but the soreness was still there after about 2/3 weeks I went back and was sent to a doctor to do tests for sti's the results came...

I had sex yesteday at 12am and about an hour later my vagina started toget sore, by 11pm it was really really sore, I woke up this morning and its sore to move and its itchy and irritable. Please help!

The inside of my vagina feels sore, its not super uncomfortable but just enough for me to notice. I've never had sex and haven't been fingered for a few months. My period just ended yesterday and I used tampons but never felt any discomfort. What could this be from?

Sore vagina [ 2 Answers ]

The past three days I have been having a sore vagina. I have been sexually active and at the same time I have my period. It has gotten so sore that I cannot put a tampon inside because it hurts when I try to insert it. I took a cool bath to see if it would go away but it has not; and now when I...

View more questions Search