Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aw1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2013, 04:08 PM
    My boyfriend and I
    So my boyfriend and I just had sex today and he said he came in me , but his penis wasn't all the way in my vagina , he also pulled out, could I be pregnant?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jul 4, 2013, 04:37 PM
    You had unprotected sex--YES, you could be pregnant.

WHY are you two not using birth control? If you are not trying to become pregnant please go and get on birth control.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 4, 2013, 04:39 PM
    So, uh... you do know how sex works, right? I mean, you know how babies are made and all? Because unprotected sex is kind of the way it's supposed to work so... YES YOU COULD BE PREGNANT.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 4, 2013, 05:11 PM
    {moved from Teens}

Any time there is penile insertion, even only a little, there is the risk of pregnancy. You can reduce the risk, but not eliminate.

No one should be engaging in sexual intercourse unless they are fully prepared to have a child. Especially teenagers.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 4, 2013, 08:36 PM
    Yes you could be pregnant and it doesn't sound like you're anywhere near ready for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend working overseas, How can I make things easier for myself and my boyfriend? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend has had to move back home to work. Basically, so he can get some money together for a deposit on his own place back in London. It's overseas, so its both difficult and expensive to see each other. It's only 3-4 months, which in the bigger picture isn't really all that long, but he's...

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

View more questions Search