Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamsap1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2013, 11:41 AM
    Stung by a wasp
    Ho do I know if I need to see a doctor after being stung by a wasp?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 3, 2013, 11:45 AM
    If you were allergic, you would have breathing difficulty immediately. Or swelling of the throat, dizziness, hives away from the sting site.
    A bee or wasp or yellowjacket sting can get HUGE even on someone who isn't allergic - in a way, we are all allergic, but most of us recover with just some baking soda and water paste applied to it. A sting on an arm or leg can make the entire limb swell and not need medical attention.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wasp sting [ 1 Answers ]

I was sting by a red wasp on Thursday. I have a severe allergy to them and had to use my epipen. This did stop the reaction however since then the swelling on my hand ( I was sting on the index finger of left hand) is steadily increasing as time goes by. From everything that I have read it should...

Wasp spray [ 21 Answers ]

My hornet spray says Never Use indoors, but I had a HUGE wasp on my kitchen floor and my reaction was to grab the hornet spray I hate those things!. I cleaned up the area I sprayed on the floor, but I don't know if I should leave the house for a few I don't smell it anymore and I have the fan on...

What is this wasp? [ 6 Answers ]

I need help in identification of this black-yellow wasp/bee. It has nearly the same size that of a hover fly. It makes nest in ground. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_lDfVXMCBuu0/Sn6_9OAcmdI/AAAAAAAADbo/QE0pmYhEz2w/s1600-h/wasp-2.jpg

Wasp Infestation [ 3 Answers ]

Eighteen days ago, I found many wasps in my apartment and called the maintenance man for help. He killed them and used a spray on the outside bricks where he saw wasps going through a hole in the mortar to their nest in my wall. I asked for an exterminator to help with the problem Making a long...

Wasp, how to get rid of them [ 5 Answers ]

What is the best spray to use or the best natural way to get rid of wasp

View more questions Search