Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaheem25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2013, 11:19 PM
    Join Nat;l Guard with record
    Ok I want to join the national guard but I have a 3rd degree or 2nd degree assault on my record and I'm currently on probation and I really want to join can I join and how?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 2, 2013, 11:32 PM
    Are you in the US? This is a global website.
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2013, 03:52 PM
    If you are in the U.S. I found a site that can answer some of your questions.

Here is the link: Can I Join The Army? | Army.com

From the link go down to where is says Disqualifiers and click on that. This opens a new screen that lets you see all the disqualifiers that will prevent you from joining.

You should talk to an Army Recruiter and explain your situation and he or she will be able to answer your question and tell you if you are eligible to join or not and what you will need to do to become eligible, if you are not eligible to join right now.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I join national guard while I'm on probation . [ 10 Answers ]

Can I still join national guard while I'm on probation have a 3rd drgee felony 4 att burlary my p.o officer said I get relase in 2010 of April but I want to join now. and on the mean while should I go for my .g.. e.. d because of problems I droped out of high school in the 9th grade . ...

I have a criminal record and my wife lives in canada how can I join her, [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all, My name is marcus and first and foremost I appriciate any suggestions for my issue thank you.. my question is o.k. I have a crimnal past key word being "past" I've paid for my mistakes and then some the woman whom I'm in love with and will be stepping to the alter with in a couple years...

Join the national guard to be a cop? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to join the national guard and eventually be a police officer. I don't have very much info en would like to know if it is hard to do

Expunged record/ Trying for Security Guard job. [ 5 Answers ]

I have an expunged conviction from 36 years ago. I am trying for a Security Guard job but they need to run a fingerprint check. Will this ruin my chances?Thanks:(

View more questions Search