Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john myers Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2013, 08:12 PM
    How much will it cost
    My fiancé mom is coming to pick us up from port richey Florida... she's coming ftom muskegon Michigan. She taking her 1990 dodge van that takes regular gas. She's start in muskegon Michigan coming port richey Florida and going back to muskegon. Can anyone give me an estimate on how much gas will cost??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2013, 05:22 AM
    Does it get more than 10 or 12 miles to a gallon?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 3, 2013, 07:09 AM
    You could use MapQuest, Google Maps or Bing Maps to get the driving distance. Bing Maps puts it at approximately 1250 miles. Without knowing the mileage the van gets, we can only guess.

Assuming 10 mpg, that's 125 gallons. According to this site http://www.fuelgaugereport.aaa.com/ the current national average is 3.477. Which calculates to $434.63.

I think you can do the math for different mileages. That site is also helpful because it gives state averages for the states along the way.
    john myers Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2013, 07:47 AM
    First responder I'm not sure how many miles per gallon she won't tell me and second responder thank you fot that estimite that helps it give mea good idea about where price range is at

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which of the following cost contain both variable and fixed cosariable cost fix cost [ 0 Answers ]

Which of the following cost contain both variable and fixed cost element with respect to the total output of the company? a) Sales commissions b) Manufacturing overhead c) Direct material d) Administrative salaries

Fixed cost are $60 and var.cost is $4 a unit is the cost function be c=60+4q [ 1 Answers ]

Fixed cost are $60 and var.cost is $4 a unit is the cost function be c=60+4q

The total cost is 154.25 and 5 sandwiches cost 4.25 what is the cost function [ 0 Answers ]

.85 times 5 = 4.25 , 4.25 150=154.25

Cost of end. Inv. And cost of goods sold under average cost [ 1 Answers ]

It's me again! I have another question to the same problem. In case someone else responds, I'll post the problem again. June 1 inv20051000 June 12 purch.30061800 June 23 purch. 50073500 June 30 inv. I need to compute the cost of the ending inventory and the cost of goods sold using the...

View more questions Search