Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissie marsha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2013, 05:30 PM
    Reoccuring dream
    I have had the same dream 3 nites in a row with the same detail, I dream that all of my teeth just fall out of my mouth for No apparent reason. What is it trying to tell me?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2013, 05:42 PM
    Teeth falling out means a reflection of the dreamer’s anxiety, uncertainty or insecurity or some emotional thing you are stressing about
    chrissie marsha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2013, 05:45 PM
    Ty, I have had a slight toothache lately and am getting married this weekend so I figured it was along them lines. :-) ty
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 3, 2013, 07:34 AM
    Yes, it might be your marriage issue, are you giving enough attention to details or you may be too much worried.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 3, 2013, 03:28 PM
    Ha... I dream this all the time... and every time I do I swear it's real in my dream. Crazy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Dream Interpretation, very vivid and reoccuring [ 5 Answers ]

I have had this dream virtually yearly since I was about ten, but I stopped having it when I was about 15 or so and sometimes it happened more often then just once a year. I am in this area that feels like it is a building (I never look up to know if it is or not) and I think it is like an...

Reoccuring dream [ 1 Answers ]

I keep having this dream it creates a lot of anziety and stress for myself. I am out either at a party or shopping and suddenly need to leave for an important reason(I don't know why, in my dream) I am always trying to get to my car, which is my old car in this dream, and I can't get too it. I...

Reoccuring Dream [ 2 Answers ]

I have had this dream on and off for my entire adult life. This dream always starts the same... I dream that I enter a house (not always the same house but similar in style) and in this house I end up discovering rooms that other people are unaware of. Sometimes I am just looking for a washroom...

Strange reoccuring dream, [ 2 Answers ]

For several nights in a row I have had a dream of searching for something, I am in a very very large warehouse or something and an searching huge concrete blocks desperately. Evey thing in the dream is gray except for me. I do not know what I am looking for and when I wake up I am soaking wet...

View more questions Search