Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    polarbear911sf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2013, 03:33 PM
    How to use a canon scanner
    I drew some pokemon that I would like on the computer I have a canon scanner but it says its not on.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 2, 2013, 10:40 PM
    Check your connections
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Feb 6, 2014, 08:19 PM
    What OS are you using and can you get drivers for it. My Canoscan doesn't have Win7 drivers for it so I keep it on an XP machine. Also the canon scanner instructions tell you specifically to load the drivers before you plug in the scanner. If you don't, Windows loads generic drivers and they will not work correctly. Check the Canon site for your model number and see if its compatible with your OS. Make sure the scanner is unplugged, load the drivers and reboot then plug in the scanner and see if it gets recognized.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

No cd for scanner [ 1 Answers ]

I have a packard bell 1200 plus scanner with no installation cd. I need very simple basic help.

Sharing a scanner [ 2 Answers ]

My scanner model name is M1005 It is a all in one printer and scanner. Cannot share the scanner. But the printer is shared. Please solution the above problem. The photoshop software display the scanner twain driver. But the error is display the error was cannot communicate the scanner

Scanner [ 2 Answers ]

Please can you help me sort a hardware problem out.I have just bought a second hand flatbed packard bell scanner and the installation cd was broken on arrival.I use xp home as my operating system and have service pack 2 installed.Am I able to download the relevant software from the web.The scanner...

Scanner use? [ 2 Answers ]

I have just been given a Packard Bell 1200 plus scanner for Fathers Day! (Lucky me). My question is, is this scanner suitable for scanning my slides (Transparencies). I have 100's from years ago. It has a resolution of 600x1200. Any advice welcomed. Thank you.

Scanner [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Friends, My boss wants me to check for a scanner that can scan at least 10 pages per minute. I do not find any product showing how many pages it can scan per minute. How and from where do I get this info Thanks Ram

View more questions Search