Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 2, 2013, 03:27 PM
    Does she live in Ghana?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 2, 2013, 03:34 PM
    You can't know if the passport is real.

You can know if you're being scammed. Is she asking for money? Is she telling you she loves you, wants to marry you, just wants to meet you, so send her money so she can?
    Randy1127 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2015, 02:17 PM
    No two passports can have the same number. I been emailing a supposed to be lady for over 2 years. I found 2 days ago that another 2 persons has this same passport number. I had sent some money during that time frame, but not much. Due to that I kept asking for this person to do a web cam, and did not. Then I asked this person to send newer photo's and she had not.
    After realizing and finding that 2 other persons had the same passport number, I realized that this person can not sent new photo's probably because either he or she set-up the original person who posed for the passport photo, the person realized they were being used and walked away, or maybe something more worst?
    It could be that all 3 to include your lady wanted to be for real, but they all went to the wrong person to get passports made and from then on, who knows? Other than the fact that I have stated here in. My lady had the passport number of H1299986 along with 2 other persons.
    I used to be married to a South Korean girl years ago. So I know about these things.
    Always run a check on persons in Ghana and countries like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is this passport real from ghana [ 6 Answers ]

I meet someone from Ghana and we text and chat on the webcam now she would like to come here with me and ask for money which I gave her to get a passport and now she askig for more. But need to know if the passport is real first. Her passport number is G0024848 can anyone help me. Thank you.

Is this Ghana passport real? [ 14 Answers ]

Sirs. I need to knoe if this passport real & do u have to pay a travel allowance to leave Ghana?

How do I tell if a Ghana passport is real [ 9 Answers ]

How do I tell if a Ghana passport is real...

Is this a real Ghana Passport [ 5 Answers ]

I was sent this passport from a woman in Ghana Does this look like a real passport Not signed on the top and does not look like the picture is attached right Thanks for any help David

View more questions Search