Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gdazzling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2005, 04:57 PM
    Cross-links on IMDB
    Sorry I didn't find you guys sooner. On IMDB you can search by cross-linking two names. Just scroll way down past all the movie credits, and you'll see the Actor'sName & __________ . On the subsequent page, you'll have to select which names and category (actor, director, etc) to cross.

Besides Keenan Wynn and Richard Jaeckel, did anyone consider these actors? Eli Wallach, Lee Marvin, Charles Bronson, Robert Ryan, Ben Johnson, James Coburn, Warren Oates, Cameron Mitchell

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bit of Trivia [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Today, Wednesday, at Two Minutes and Three Seconds after 1:00, The Time and Date will be: 01:02:03 04/05/06 Neat, huh?

OPT(F1) to H1B - Trivia [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Tax Expert, I have made the email in form of trivia so that it will be helpful to many people at the same time. Q1) For all those people who converted from OPT to H1B, what makes them dual status or what makes them resident alien ? Q2) Dual Status doesn't have to pay the medicare and...

Cartoon Trivia [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know if any one would know the occupation of Barny Rubble on the Flintstones?

Need Oscar Trivia HELP! [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know an answer to an Oscar question and I have looked everywhere for the answer and no luck. The question is: What family has won 11 oscars and what family member is nominated for another one this year? Please help and thanks in advance, fencebuster

View more questions Search