Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweets83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 07:36 PM
    What can I take to ensure clean drug test
    Saturday night I used (sniffed) heroin, I have to test (urine) Monday at 130.. What can I take to help clean my system?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 30, 2013, 07:44 PM
    We won't help you cheat on this site.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2013, 07:44 PM
    Not a chance, you pay for your choices.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2013, 07:55 PM
    To ensure a clean test, stay clean
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 30, 2013, 08:09 PM
    It is a violation of the TOS of this site to aid in falsifying court ordered drug or alcohol tests.

>This thread is closed.<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to pass a hair follice drug test- 50 days clean cocaine [ 1 Answers ]

I never use cocaine and have passed hair follicle tests before. However 45 days ago I took 3 small bumps of cocaine while drinking with old friends. I cut my hair approximately 2 1/2 weeks after that. I have done the macuju method 3 times and also have been using selsum blue shampoo. I am...

What kind of test should I do to ensure whether the cyst is cancerous? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have teratoma removed (approx 11cm) on my Right ovary 2 years ago. A regular half yearly ultrasound has been done. Recently, there is a 3.1x3.0x2.3cm cyst (simple) found on my right ovary, estimated volume of 30cc. Endometrial thickness is 12mm which is in secretory phase. Uterus measures...

Does any presciption drug mimic marijuana on drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Are there any presciption drugs that mimic marijuana on a pee test? Also, does eating asparagus have any impact since it is an alkaline vegetable? Thanks.

Drug test paper work inaccurate with drug test given [ 4 Answers ]

I work as a residential contractor at a larger company. The larger company brought my company in to be randomly drug tested. We had to fill out paper work giving our consent to take the drug test and what not. On one of the papers was a list of the drugs they would be testing for. Weed, coke,...

View more questions Search