Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvvbuggs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 02:04 AM
    Choosing a lawyer
    How do you know if you have a good lawyer or not... what different things should you look for or ask?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2007, 06:32 AM
    Recommendations of others are often very important

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Choosing the Replacement Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to replace my current thermostat with a programmable one. I a have a multistge heat pump system and the thermostat has 6 wires going to it. Y G O R W2 and E. How do I decide which is the correct thermostat to use.

Help in choosing between three fans [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all - new to the forum and have looked around a bit, but haven't found what I am looking for yet. My issue is this: I am getting a new condo that is very urban/loft in design, so I want to install fans to match stylistically. However, with 16 foot ceilings, I also want a fan that is functional...

Choosing a thermostat [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking to change my thermostat to a digital one. Propblem is, I don't know what to get. I don't know to get one for a heat pump, or central heat and air, If they both heat and cool with indoor and outdoor units, how do you know what I have? I have seen some thermostats for 2 stage systems,...

Choosing a router. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody recommend a good wired router for my home network? I have 3 PCs, 2 WIN XP SP2, 1 WIN 98SE. I also have a Speedstream 5100 DSL modem. I'm thinking maybe firewalled for extra security. So far I've put my eye on the Linksys BEFSX41. ANY suggestions are apreciated. Thank you!! :)

View more questions Search