Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    briarsgrandma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 02:17 PM
    noritake china
    I have inherited a set of china and I was wondering what the pattern is. ON the bottom of cup it says Noritake China a big M in middle Handpainted Japan Marcus , u.s. design applied for. It is a 12 piece setting in great shape with green and gold trim around tops. Could you tell me the value of such a set too, thanks
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 30, 2013, 03:03 PM
    Can you post a picture? A picture would really help determine what set it is.

Thanks.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 30, 2013, 03:47 PM
    Copy this number into eBay search:

If that's not the pattern, do a search of 'Noritake green gold' to see about 275 listings.
    Unfortunately, it may not have a name, and that makes it harder to sell online, just because people can't find it easily.
    Also, don't go by the listed prices. You need to do an Advanced Search of completed listings to see what sold and for how much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

noritake china value [ 0 Answers ]

Ihave 12 plates, 12 cups & saucers, 12 Salad bowls, 12 Napkin Rings, 12 desert plates, 1 serving bowl, and 1 serving platter. Bought in 1980 Homage 7236 How much is it worth?

Value of Noritake China [ 3 Answers ]

I have a set of Noritake China, Cynara pattern, service for 12 plus serving pieces. The set is in mint condition and is over 70 years old. I would like to determine the value of it. Any help? Carolyn

Noritake China [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know the value of a Noritake Bancroft 5481 service for six. This was purchased in Okinawa, Japan in 1974.

View more questions Search