Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deetledi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2013, 12:25 PM
    Ask the doll expert
    I had a doll in the 60's and I can't remember the name or find one for reference she was a fashion doll costing maybe 25.00 at the time, she had purple upswept hair and a beautiful purple gown, she was vinyl probably about 12 inches tall large not like a Barbie . Think my mom bought her at a toy store but not sure she was so pretty looking like a little girl in the face.

Check out some similar questions!

Need doll expert [ 2 Answers ]

I brought this weird doll.it looks like a susan krey doll,but has a panda suit on.what is she?:confused:it also has pretty beads on it

Doll expert [ 0 Answers ]

In 1958, I was given a doll about 12" tall, plastic. Straight long red/orange hair with bangs. Big emerald green eyes. Freckles. Wearing a white fuzzy sweater and turquoise blue pants. She was like a teenager. Can you identify this doll? She is long gone, but I have been searching trying to...

Doll expert? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I have a doll I need identifying,she is 18" high the only mark on her is a shiny circle on the right side of her head/neck,she has molded hair around her hair line and then a full head of short curly type hair,she's has big blue/green sleepy eyes with eyelashes,she is quite heavy,she has fingers...

Doll expert? [ 0 Answers ]

Would you be able to tell me a bit about these 2 dolls? How old they are and what sort of price I could sell them for? The photos are here on this link http://s1126.photobucket.com/albums/l620/shabbytigervintage/antique dolls/

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.