Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsDead Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2007, 01:00 AM
    get rid of my scars
    I have terrible scars from hurting myself.

anyway, they're everywhere n last summer wos horrible cos I had to cover up. And this year is even more terrible cos I cutted myself in more places. Its really getting me down. I just want t
    them to go away. I know there are some creams or wotnot out there but if someone could recommend me an excellent one rather me splurging out n buying so many.

and I have stretch marks due to constant weight loss n gain - I am a yo yo. I just want to be scar free so I can appreciate my body n like it I geuss.

and don't worry, I am trying to stop blading n all that. My boyfrend n me nearly ended cos of it. But I'm determined to stop. So help me please.

x x x thanko x x x
    CleverGirl Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 12:45 PM
    I hope you can stop cutting yourself... Have you thought of seeking out help with working through it?

As far as scars go I like shea butter. Almost nothing will make them disappear completely but shea butter can help, I've found- and I have lots of scars from various surgeries- it softens them and makes them "calmer" and not as apparent... Over time many of my scars aren't even visible unless I really, really look for them...

Good luck, big giant hug!
    Bek
    purplestar Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2009, 04:38 PM

COCOA BUTTER! I always have a bar in my house because I have cats and get lots of scratches. It heals and prevents scars and it is very cheap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scars [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know from anybody who has any advice on how to reduce scar tissue or even if there is any way that the scars can be removed. I have a close relative that has suffered from depression and as a result has self harmed in the past. The scars are a nasty reminder of the past...

I want to get rid of acne scars! [ 15 Answers ]

It seems as though all the posts I read on different sites are focusing on products that are great but they are used to "lighten" the skin. I am a coffee colored af. Am. Female and I must say I would never want to lighten my skin to be a whole different complexion. I just want to fade the few acne...

How to get rid of acne scars? [ 3 Answers ]

I popped my pimple lik a week ago and I have a spot left and it is getting darker every day. I applied vitamin oil but it doesn't seem to work. I am drinking lots of water but it isn't helping either. What should I do?? I need to get rid of it in 2 days!! Help me!!

Scars [ 5 Answers ]

I have some dark scars and I was wondering if any one knew something that might help them fade ?

Can you ever get rid of chicken pox scars? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows hwo to get rid of chicken pox scars? Is it possible? Thank you

View more questions Search