Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nikki0916 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2013, 09:10 PM
    Gallbladder removal and severe anxiety!
    Gallbladder removed 7 days ago started swollen and got tender bruising feeling worse today than before can't even eat. This and tons of stress has set panic attacks on severely any advice?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 09:20 PM
    Please call your doctor about this!

Jun 29, 2013, 09:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Please call your doctor about this!
    Thanks I guess I will but he don't get bk until the 2nd I don't know what to do until then.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 09:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikki0916 View Post
    Thanks I guess I will but he don't get bk until the 2nd idk what to do until then.
    Does he have associates? Or go to the ER? I'll PM our member who is a nurse to respond to this.

Jun 29, 2013, 10:42 PM
    Does he have associates? Or go to the ER? I'll PM our member who is a nurse to respond to this.
    Thank you because right now between my pain extreme stress and panic and anxiety over it all I feel pain but like I am about to have a breakdown.

Jun 29, 2013, 10:53 PM
    Thank you bc right now between my pain extreme stress and panic and anxiety over it all I feel pain but like I am about to have a breakdown.
    I really need to speak to someone how long do u think it will b before I hear something?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 11:20 PM
    Panic Disorder Information Hotline
    1-800- 64-PANIC

Jun 29, 2013, 11:27 PM
    Panic Disorder Information Hotline
    1-800- 64-PANIC
    Can they help even if I have no health coverage?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 11:29 PM
    Can they help even if I have no health coverage?
    It's a FREE hotline staffed by counselors who will talk you through your panic and anxiety.

If you're n the U.S. the ER will also help you without health insurance.

Jun 29, 2013, 11:35 PM
    It's a FREE hotline staffed by counselors who will talk you through your panic and anxiety.

If you're n the U.S., the ER will also help you without health insurance.
    Thank you and I will try but I feel I may be beyond talking through it. I can manage it most times but tonight I am worried it has become an unsafe unhealthy level. Thank you for the help.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 11:42 PM
    Thank you and I will try but I feel I may be beyond talking through it. I can manage it most times but tonight I am worried it has become an unsafe unhealthy level. Thank you for the help.
    There's always the ER. My friend Ron gets panic attacks in the middle of the night and heads for the ER. They know him well. And he has no health insurance.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 30, 2013, 05:36 AM
    If you are having continued pain this far out from surgery you need to seek medical attention as soon as possible.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 30, 2013, 08:17 AM
    'started swollen and got tender bruising feeling worse'

Please explain the bruising in detail - when, where, how big, what color. If you are still here.
    If bruising just started, that probably indicates bleeding at the surgical site, and you should go to the ER now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gallbladder removal [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is stacey, I have recently had a gallbladder removal, along with gallstones September 29th. My periods returned normal in October my period was due on the 19th, and also my period in November was due on the 19th a week in advance I had stomach crampings and craved chocolate like a...

I suffer from severe social anxiety. [ 3 Answers ]

I been looking for free online help for quite some time since I can't afford real treatment so I hope someone here can help me so I am giving it a try. I suffer from SAD and have for a very long time. It is so severe that I was home schooled my senior year, I have no friends, and am unemployed at...

Severe anxiety need immediate help [ 3 Answers ]

I have had severe anxiety since I was about 6-7 years old and it only continues to get worse I need help immediately I can't live like this anymore and the smallest things trigger an attack. Today I made food then my parents entered the room so I waited for them to live but they wouldn't I'm not...

Severe depression and anxiety [ 7 Answers ]

I have severe depression and anxiety I refuse to take my medication. I have tried to commit suicide 3 time and has been hospitalized only 1 I cut and I just want it to end. I need help

Gallbladder [ 3 Answers ]

Nausea,swollen stomach, pulsating pain between shoulder blades,burping.heart racing Hospital test was okay for no stones. But the squeeze test showed the gallbladder was Malfunctioning. One doctor said to remove it. Two doctors said for non-removal. But all said maybe the pain was being caused...

View more questions Search