Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2013, 04:34 PM
    On the Syrian home front
    Home front opens in a foreign war

Here is a warning for all nations that have accepted Lebanese and Syrian refugees. They can't leave their conflicts where they belong
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2013, 03:56 AM
    Haven't much to say about it . I've seen some of the most graphically brutal footage from the proxy war in Syria that I've seen from any conflict . Doesn't surprise me that expats would expand it around the globe .
    What bothers me here is images of jihadists decapitating priests...
    Horrific video shows Syrian Catholic priest being 'beheaded by jihadist fighters in front of cheering crowd' | Mail Online

John McCain goes over there and posed for pictures with jihadists leaders ,and then insisting he can tell the difference between AQ terrorists ,and the FSA which he wants to support with US direct involvement .
    The Jawa Report: An Irony So Thick That It Needs No Explanation: <br />McCain Poses with Syrian Terrorist
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2013, 08:05 AM
    I've seen enough of these barbarians, time to send all the radical jihadists to a meeting with Allah.
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2013, 03:13 PM
    Well you had been get Johm Mccain to tell which muslims are radiacal terrorists because bombs are impersonal and non partisan they cannot tell a good muslim from a bad muslim and since it seems the muslims can't either it might tell us good muslims are a little thin on the ground over there. Here's a test, if you are still there then goodbye
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2013, 06:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    well you had been get Johm Mccain to tell which muslims are radiacal terrorists because bombs are impersonal and non partisan they cannot tell a good muslim from a bad muslim and since it seems the muslims can't either it might tell us good muslims are a little thin on the ground over there. Here's a test, if you are still there then goodbye
    Like with our eagles there will be collateral damage.
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2013, 03:09 PM
    You concern yourself with eagles while people are dying enmasse. I suspect you have lost your compassion or is it there just isn't a market for your weapons
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2013, 04:19 PM
    I suspect you're challenged when it comes to sarcasm.
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2013, 05:11 PM
    Actually I resolved to avoid it and say what I think
    bethanycole Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2019, 04:05 AM
    As human and for humanity all nations responsibility we should help and donate to Syrian refugees for lifesaving healthcare, food aid and shelter to get their life back.
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2019, 05:17 AM
    I suggest you make your appeal to those responsible, the Saudi princes they have plenty of money to make war, let them help the victims of that war. Syria was a proxy war against Shiites

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My female syrian hamster has a lump on her belly on the right side [ 0 Answers ]

My female syrian hamster (ruby) is 8 months old she has a huge lump on her right side of her belly and also has a wet vagina I'm very worried about her she seems fine but somes times she may get distressed a little. She his well looked after gets clean regulary eats and drinks normal . Please help...

American/jordanian citizen, married to syrian; want divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I was born in jordan and lived in the states; dual citizen. I'm now living in syria, and married to a syrian. I have a daughter that is now 4 months old born in syria, but with a jordanian birth certificate and plan to get my daughter american citizenship. Our marriage license is...

Syrian Trying to escape [ 4 Answers ]

How come my Syrian Hmaster is tryng to get out of his cage all of a sudden. The first 2 weeks after I got him he was fine. And since the night before last he's been chewing on the bars and scratching at the plastic. ***I own a habitrail playground as seen in the pic below:...

Syrian Hamster gender [ 1 Answers ]

Well its been two weeks and no babies. So now the next step. How can I determine the gender of my hamster??

View more questions Search