Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoTHEMANox Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2004, 03:56 PM
    Doing dip... wats the best
    Pretrty self explanatory I like to do skoal cherry and apple and other really good ones that are worth it??
    erichss Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2005, 09:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xoTHEMANox
    pretrty self explanatory i like to do skoal cherry and apple and other really good ones that are worth it?????

A lot of them are good, best thing I can say is just try some that look like you may enjoy them.
    mickey22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xoTHEMANox
    pretrty self explanatory i like to do skoal cherry and apple and other really good ones that are worth it?????
    I like Kayak apple, or grape and it's cheap too
    kyleshepard Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Chew Kodiak, it's the absolute best!!
    UDntKnwMe Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Well, I've tried all different types and flavors. Skoal, Copenhagen, Husky, Grizzly, Longhorn, Kodiak, Redman, Timber Wolf. Trust me, tried A lot!! If I had to pick my favorites, I would say Skoal Citrus blend, Skoal Vanilla, Skoal Peach Blend, Skoal Wintergreen, Grizzly Natural Long Cut, And Grizzly Wintergreen(Compares great to Skoal Wintergreen at almost 1/2 price in CO.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wats Wrong With Me? [ 6 Answers ]

It been 2 and a half year that I have been trying to get pregnant with my husband. No doctors can find out with wrong with me. Their opinion was that might has to do with " Imbalnce hormones". As of today I haven't had my period for 7 months. All pregnancy test were negative.:confused: I would get...

View more questions Search