Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maryammaryam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2013, 06:34 AM
    Ask islamic questions online
    I am a baligh Mushlim girl. I married a guy who is also a Muslim. We signed a paper on which we mentioned our details and nikah conditions and signed it. But at that time. No witness was present. After I signed it. The guy took the paper and got it signed from his two male friends. Who are also mature. But at the time of nikah, no meher was deciced. Because I had in mind that we will decide it later on when we declare the nikah to our families. And I was willing to marry without the meher as well. And the groom intended to pay the meher after wards. There were no such intentions of the meher not being paid or anything like that. Both of us had good intentions. Before I signed it. I was jokind that I need one million. He said he will pay it. He was serious. He had said it many times before as well. And we have not consumed our marriage. I want to know is the nikah valid? The witnesses know I am a baligh and they knew about the conditions too. It is only that that they were not present when we both signed the paper. And I was not present when the witnesses signed it. But the guy took it immediately to them for the signatures after we had signed it. There was no delay. Please help me.
    dyes Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2013, 05:43 AM
    Hey sis, its valid one through my view.. Bcoz boy is also accepts to pay meher nah.. So it may be valid one.. If u need answer clearly,just post your questn on irf.net..
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Aug 2, 2013, 11:48 AM
    Mehar or not as you said you have not consumed marriage. I guess that means you still not married in language of religion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask islamic questions online [ 1 Answers ]

Assalamu Alaikum. I have an enquiry regarding voluntary work in third world countries. I have set myself up with a program to do community volunteering in Cape Town, South Africa with disadvantaged and vulnerable children. This involves pre-school teaching and contributing to a range of different...

Ask questions online islamic [ 0 Answers ]

As-salam you alykum I am a female and have been with the same man for 8 years and we have lived together for 4 years we have two children. We turned to islam about two years ago. I have been asking him if he is going to marry me and he says yes, but has not made any steps to getting the nikah...

View more questions Search