Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AerBear Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2013, 02:25 AM
    Could I be pregnant?
    My period ended yesterday (Thursday) and I had unprotected sex for a few minutes today (Friday) any possibility I could be pregnant? And he ejaculated on Monday (don't know if that helps but maybe?) any information would be appreciated!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 02:29 AM
    You had sex, no mention of birth control,? But of course you could become pregnant from this.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 06:25 AM
    My period ended yesterday (Thursday) and I had unprotected sex for a few minutes today (Friday) any possibility I could be pregnant? And he ejaculated on Monday (don't know if that helps but maybe?) any information would be appreciated!
    This may seem harsh to you and others who read this, but I just went over your previous threads many of them dealing with this same subject.

Yes, you could be pregnant but it would be too soon to know. You would need to wait until ten to fourteen days after you miss your next period (If that happens) to take a home pregnancy test.

Every couple of months you are back worried about getting pregnant. I have a suggestion that you are not going to like but it needs to be said. Stop having sex until you are ready to be a mother. You will save yourself a lot stress and worry.

If you insist on having sex, have your mother take you to the doctor to get on birth control and use it properly to reduce the chance of pregnancy. No form of birth control is 100% effective but maybe it will keep you from needing to ask the same question every couple of months.

There comes a point in time when you have to take responsibility for your own health and welfare. Allowing hormones and/or your boyfriend to dictate when you have sex is not being responsible. You know by now that any time you have sex pregnancy is a possibility. You also know that having unprotected sex increases the odds. If you don't know this by now, then you have not been reading the responses to your questions.

As I said at the beginning, this probably seemed harsh, but I am very concerned about your health and well-being. One of these days, this question be answered with a 'positive' and I do not think you are ready for the decisions you will have to make at that point. Sex has consequences and they are not to be taken lightly. It is a lesson I do not want you to learn the hard way. Do you?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 07:03 AM
    Holy crap... I read your other stuff too... you're the one that can't even take care of a Betta fish without asking how to do it. How do you expect to care for a baby? Stop playing these adult games until you are ready to be responsible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1 Positive pregnant Test, 3 negative pregnant Tests, and 2 weeks late [ 13 Answers ]

I took a HPT the day after my missed period and it was positive. It was a digital first response. The next week I took 3 more tests and all were negative. I still have symptoms and I am now 2 weeks late on my period. I have a doctor's visit scheduled for the day that I would be 4 weeks late. ...

4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?

View more questions Search