Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mickey12208 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 07:13 PM
    Recently off birth control and trying to conceive
    I went off birth control in May of this yr. I still have not had my period and it has almost been 2 months since I have been off the birth control. How long will it take me to get my menstrual cycle back to normal? Any suggestions on what I can do or take to speed up this process?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2013, 07:19 PM
    There's really no way to give you a date, it depends on your body. Most doctors will tell you to wait at least 3 months, after getting of the pill, to try and conceive. If you haven't gotten your period after 3 months, I'd see your doctor.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2013, 10:03 PM
    I will agree, some women get it back right away, others take longer, if you do not see it by 3rd month, I would see the doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How soon can I try to conceive after getting off birth control? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 23 years old. My lover and I are ready to start a family. Any tips on good sex positions or foods for conception would be greatly appreciated!:)

I stopped birth control a few days ago.. I'm trying to conceive.. but now I'm bleeding. [ 3 Answers ]

Is it possible I still conceived... and the bleeding is due to me stopping the birth control?

Taken off birth control, possibly conceived, back on birth control? [ 9 Answers ]

So, the day my period ended I ended up having unprotected sex, and a week later started feeling really sick to my stomach, I could smell everything, I had horrible headaches, I couldn't find anything I wanted to eat, I was moody all the time, all the typical signs, except no missed period. I took a...

Recently went off birth control pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Im 24 years old and I've been off the mini pill for over a month now. I always had regular periods on and off the pill I was due to have a period one week after stopping the pill but did not get it. Nor did I get any withdrawl bleed from stopping the pill. I was on the pill for 4 years. A...

View more questions Search