Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jbroni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 06:45 PM
    Hampton bay ceiling fan model # ac-552a
    I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan that was made in 2002. It is a unique fan in that it has a set of lights that illuminate the ceiling and a globe light on the bottom. I am missing the remote, which allowed the operator to control both sets of lights independently. It is because of this lighting feature that I want to keep the fan. I have looked at HD and Lowe's for a universal remote, but they do not carry a model that allows dual light control. I have researched the net for both a manual to down load, and for a parts house that may have a remote that will function as described above, but to no avail. The info on the fan is as follows: Model # AC-552A, UPC #718212045817, SKU 754-332 TT YL. Can anyone provide me with a specific website(s) where I can order a remote, and or the name of a company, and their contact info, that can assist me with getting a hold of a manual and replacement Remote Control?
    Paultheking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2014, 12:51 PM
    Ceiling fan Hampton bay
    I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan that was made in 2002. It is a unique fan in that it has a set of lights that illuminate the ceiling and a globe light on the bottom. I am missing the remote, which allowed the operator to control both sets of lights independently. It is because of this lighting feature that I want to keep the fan. I have looked at HD and Lowe's for a universal remote, but they do not carry a model that allows dual light control. I have researched the net for both a manual to down load, and for a parts house that may have a remote that will function as described above, but to no avail. The info on the fan is as follows: Model # AC-552A, UPC #718212049136, Can anyone provide me with a specific website(s) where I can order a remote, and or the name of a company, and their contact info, that can assist me with getting a hold of a manual and replacement Remote Control?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 13, 2014, 12:56 PM
    You cut and pasted another post. Did you mean to do this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay ceiling fan model 52-rdt [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into a house with the hampton bay ceiling fan model 52-rdt installed. I'd like to remove the downrod and raise the fan several inches but the instruction manual only addresses installation and not how to modify. Don't want it to come crashing down. Any advice?

Hampton Bay ceiling fan - model CC 52HD [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the same "cap"... Loew's, Home Depot, Progressive Lighting and Ace Hardware don't sell them or know where to get them. I'm not having much luck on line either. Sites will tell you how to remove them, but not where to get the "caps". Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks

Hampton Bay AC-552a Ceiling Fan W/light [ 4 Answers ]

I recently moved and the glass fixtures for my ceiling fan lights were all broken.Where can I find replacement shades for my ceiling fan? It's a 4-light fixture.

Hampton bay ceiling fan model 54shrl [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a replacement light cover for a hampton bay ceiling fan model 54shrl?

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan Model # 55295 [ 2 Answers ]

How do I change the light on the Hampton Bay ceiling fan model # 55295. I cannot get the white dome light off.

View more questions Search