Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolstfu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Unknown movie from the 80's
    All right, I was just thinking about a couple movies.
    And I remember this one movie:

There's a teenage boy,he plays this computer game and it hypnotizes him and he starts killing people.
    There's also this creepy demon guy and in the end he dies.
    I'm pretty sure in the title it says either brain or scan.
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Mar 25, 2007, 08:43 AM
    BrainScan
    It has Edward Furlong in it as the teenager.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Late 80's movie or early 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this movie where there is this girl who has long red hair and she lives with her mom and grandpa and she want to trade places with the rich popular girl. And they do switch.. I can't remember the name of the movie can anyone help me??

80's/90's unknown title (small statues) [ 1 Answers ]

OK saw this film years ago can't remember the title of much about the film! All I can remember is that there where a load of little statues. I think there were a group of fiends all of which had one they did something wrong and they came to life and then caused havoc!

Title of movie unknown. Very vague description. [ 2 Answers ]

This movie I can remember from when I was young. I think it is early 90's or late 80's. I am not too sure about the storyline. All I can remember is that there was like a group of children (they were puppets) and lived in trash cans in a shop. I think they might have been evil. Everyone apart...

Unknown Movie, Please Help! [ 1 Answers ]

When I was little I saw a movie that I can't remember the title to or any the actors that were in it. For some reason I can't get this movie out of my head and I'm desperately searching for the title. I saw this movie in the mid 80's but I'm not exactly sure when it was made. The movie starts about...

View more questions Search