Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 28, 2013, 02:04 PM
    I love it when people ask if anyone believes something, and if some don't, they say, "If you don't believe then why say anything."
    So far your only proof is that 'they' made some studies and videos. You forgot to tell us where we can see what 'they' produced.
    I know too much about the oceans to know that they have indeed been explored well enough to prove that there are no mermaids. I know too much about the fact that no one knows enough about the universe to say that there aren't aliens, and I'm willing to believe that I might see one, but I won't say they exist until that day. I know too much about technology to believe that aliens taught it to us, despite those Egyptian hieroglyphics of what look like robots, batteries, and aliens. Some of my closest friends invented some of the best technology we have.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 28, 2013, 02:33 PM
    Wait wait wait... you know the guy who invented Velcro... because I LOVE Velcro!
    current pert

Jun 28, 2013, 03:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Wait wait wait...you know the guy who invented Velcro...because I LOVE Velcro!
    I DO - Super Dave Osborn, on the David Letterman show.
    He demonstrated a massive wall of Velcro (by leaping into the air and throwing himself at it) in 12 BC. Or maybe it was 1992 AD.
    We are old friends. Or we were, until he got mad at me for following him around Manhattan, and I was ready to stop anyway, because he started wearing those gross hair plugs.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 28, 2013, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    I love it when people ask if anyone believes something, and if some don't, they say, "If you don't believe then why say anything."
    So far your only proof is that 'they' made some studies and videos. You forgot to tell us where we can see what 'they' produced.
    I know too much about the oceans to know that they have indeed been explored well enough to prove that there are no mermaids. I know too much about the fact that no one knows enough about the universe to say that there aren't aliens, and I'm willing to believe that I might see one, but I won't say they exist til that day. I know too much about technology to believe that aliens taught it to us, despite those Egyptian hieroglyphics of what look like robots, batteries, and aliens. Some of my closest friends invented some of the best technology we have.
    Im going to say this. The egyptians did have batteries. And they may have had crude lights. The batteries were mostly used for plating.
    current pert

Jun 28, 2013, 04:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    Im going to say this. The egyptians did have batteries. And they may have had crude lights. The batteries were mostly used for plating.
    Yes, although evidence of the jars and electroplating is found in Assyria even earlier, and all around the Middle East. Not much voltage. The technique did disappear for a very long time. I see no reason why aliens had to 'teach' very smart people how to pour some acidic juice in a jar and put a copper cylinder in it, with an iron rod down the middle.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2013, 08:02 PM
    I believe a lot of the stuff but a lot of it is just faked drama to make it all look crazy. You figure they had to have technology, look at the pyramids and other unexplainable things. I do have a lot of really interesting video links that really make you think and piece ancient times and a lot of things together that otherwise seems supernatural or unbelievable,
    Samronequ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 1, 2013, 08:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    So you are getting snarky because we don't subscribe to your beliefs?
    I believe in aliens. Well, actually, they found bacteria on mars, so that right there is proof. :P
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jul 2, 2013, 06:06 AM
    Aliens I do believe. There are many things in government files which need to be in public. We need hackers and whistle-blowers.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2013, 07:09 AM
    "there are many things in government files which need to be in public. we need hackers and whistle-blowers."

Which Government?
    eota666 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2013, 07:07 AM
    Is this really human? DNA tests on six-inch skeleton of 'alien-looking' creature with over-sized head prove it was actually human claim scientists in new documentary | Mail Online

Something is being covered. "Scientists proved" that this six inch tall humanoid creature that has many many features that would be QUITE alarming on a human is indeed human because its DNA is similar. They're trying ay too hard to prove that in the infinite area of space, not a single planet in any solar system is capable of supporting life, and if there is any life out there, none of them can be more advanced than we are.

Are there aliens out there? I sure as shoot hope so. I don't want the only inhabited planet in the universe to be destroyed because we can't handle the pressure of clean living.

Are they visiting the planet Earth? It seems pretty likely, since there are findings such as Ata, and other unexplained creature remains that they try to cover up by finding something close and saying it's that.

Bigfoot, i.e. - the missing link. This is sheer speculation and logic, since there are no proven facts about this subject. The idea of there being one or two remaining ancestors of the human race seems pretty plausible. There are Alligators out there, and they have documented evidence that they are the same basic form as they were millions of years ago.

It might be a rare bipedal animal that few have seen and fewer believe exist. Dodos went extinct, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was still a small family of them on some unknown island. There are a lot of rare animals that no one usually sees. This might just be an animal that there are very few of left. It's definitely possible.
    Is subject just as there are around Vampires. The most likely one is basically a large fish with hands and thumbs, and some human-like features.

With the amazing creatures found living underwater, it wouldn't be surprising to find one with arms, especially since there is so much of the deep that hasn't been fully explored.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain is coming in to our electric fireplace. Where is the leak coming from? [ 8 Answers ]

When it rains, water comes into the gas fireplace (fire box) and then leaks onto the wood floor in front of the fireplace hearth. The fireplace vents to the outside wall and there is a small coat closet between the exterior wall where the vent is located and the fireplace with no visible water...

Lennox furnace fan c23-31-1 is coming on but no air is coming through the vents [ 0 Answers ]

The filter is clean, it was working fine this morning, what should I check before I call someone?

What is the reason there is no water coming out of my tap its coming out of all other [ 2 Answers ]

In my bathroom the tap in my sink for hot water there is no water coming out but there is water coming out of all other taps hot and cold. What could be the problem help.

Emails are not coming to my macbook pro but are coming to my iPhone [ 1 Answers ]

I have AOL account; yesterday midday I was still receiving emails on my iPhone but they are not appearing on my macbook pro; they have always been a few minutes or hours late in getting to my computer as compared to my phone - but now none are getting to the computer

What is this world coming to? [ 14 Answers ]

The below is a copied article from my local news station. Apparently its illeagal in my state to not have green grass in your yard. You can find the original article at WOODTV.com & WOOD TV8 - Grand Rapids news, weather, sports and video - White Cloud yard police put man in jail WHITE CLOUD --...

View more questions Search