Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Redbone Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 24, 2007, 09:26 PM
    Cheap Parts
    Last year I bought a 1978 Kawasaki KZ650 had some work done on it and Now am fixing to restore bike. Does anybody know where I could find parts at a reasonable price. That way I can have a bike that is in better shape. I also would like to find a Chiltons on it for the bike specs. Any help would be app. Thanks Millions over.

Check out some similar questions!

Where do I find cheap cigarettes? [ 6 Answers ]

There used to be a website where a person could buy cigarettes from an Indian reservation but I can't find it anymore. Where can I find the cheapest quality cigs?

Cheap tickets [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know where I can find a cheap ticket from france to sacramento, California? All is just so expensive! :eek:

Easy, Cheap, yet tasty! [ 3 Answers ]

I am staying on my college campus over the summer with my boyfriend since we live far away from each other... He is very athletic and will be working out a lot to prepare for the football season. The school cafeteria will be shut down so I will have to prepare most of the meals. I'm planning on...

Cheap mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

What is your opinion on interest only mortgages? A person can get a $200,000 house for 1.5 to 2 percent! Their sell is that someone can invest the savings and have enough cash after 30-years to buy the house and have money to retire on... Thoughts? :eek:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.