Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamesallen37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 04:20 AM
    What is the size of the unit with the model number and the serial number to the Rudd
    What is the size of the unit with the model number and the serial nu
    Mber to the Rudd
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2013, 11:47 AM
    How about a model and serial #. The models usually end in 24, 36, 48 etc. 24 is 2 ton, 36 is 3 ton etc. 12,000 BTU to 1 ton.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have a free seeing machine Co. Chicago number 5 serial number c30779 [ 0 Answers ]

Not in workingcondition very dusty, one of the drawers missing a handle. What could it possibly be worth

How to find the size of a tempstar package unit in the model number? [ 0 Answers ]

My model # is pgad47d1k4 how many tons? If it said 48 it would be a 4 ton but the 47 throws me off.

Circuit breaker size for a carrier unit model number fb4anf018 I got this unit from [ 0 Answers ]

Circuit breaker size for a carrier unit model number fb4anf018 I got this unit from a model home as a garage booster, no info on the unit as to max breaker size. I bought a 40 amp dbl pull to wire it up. Also there are two black and one yellow, am I to assume both black wires attach to the white...

Where do I find the Model and Serial number for my 25 year old Janitrol AC unit? [ 4 Answers ]

I can't find a tag inside or out with the model and serial number. There is a metal Janitrol nameplate on the front of the condenser unit but no other plates that are legible. Am I missing something?

What model is the white sewing machine with serial number 283584? [ 0 Answers ]

What model is the white sewing machine with serial number 283584? My bobbin thread keeps getting caught and I can't seem to find a manual that matchs the look of my machine online. Please help

View more questions Search