Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mummyof1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2013, 03:30 AM
    Pregnancy after the pill
    >Threads merged to keep all information on this subject in one place.<

I was on the pill for 3 months and have been off it for 1 month now, me and my partner have had unpotected sex, I have irregular periods and not sure when to test. Have done last week a test was negative, but still no period.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 03:17 AM
    Normally it is 2 weeks after period is due. So with irregular periods, you can only try tests every two week or so. Or just wait and try a test every four week.

It can take a healthy couple over a year to conceive,
    mummyof1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2013, 06:52 AM
    Pregnancy
    Me and my partner have been trying to conceive. My last period was 30th June - 4th July, I am now getting some clear/milky sticky discharge when I wipe. Could the be a sign of early pregnancy?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 24, 2013, 06:58 AM
    It could be a sign of pregnancy, it could also be a sign of premenstruation. You will have to wait until your next period is 2 weeks late to test using first morning urine.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 24, 2013, 11:25 AM
    It can be a sign of several things, no way to know, no reason to get excited.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pill/Pregnancy help [ 4 Answers ]

This will get complicated... Please bear with me... I've been on the pill for about 6 months. Two weeks ago (The friday) I took the last pill, and went on my period week. However I was on holiday and had forgotten to take my new pack of pills to start the following week! .. I had sex on the...

Pregnancy and the pill [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya people :) I got a question for you guys, I am on the pill, but also on a weight loss pill called orlistat ( I think ) Something like that, And it gives me a dodgy stomach. It gives me diarrhea, and my doctor told me that if your sick or have a dodgy stomach the pill won't be effective, but...

Pregnancy or pill? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently just got put on loestrin24, the first week or two of being on the pill my boyfriend got off in me. ( we had not fully discussed how we should wait a month to let everything adjust first.) I also have been up to 10 hours late on taking a pill. I forgot to take it one night so in the...

The pill and pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently on the pill (Microgynon 30) I have been on it for nearly a year. I am on it, as both me and my boyfriend are allergic to latex in the condoms, and the doctor said the pill would be the next safest option. We are aware of the fact we have unprotected sex, and do get checked out on a...

View more questions Search