Badalpratap Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 09:44 PM
    Is there any way to talk someone who passed away 2yrs ago
    I want to talk to a person
    Who passed away 2 yrs ago
    I always feel like he is watching me every sec
    Everday I dream about him
    As if he want to say something to me
    He was victim of the gunfire fired by two gangs at each other.
    I can do anything can cross any limit just to talk him for minutes...
    Is there any way to talk her just for minutes
    Any means any way...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2013, 09:02 AM
    I have no idea why this is under bereavement. It has nothing to do with grief and mourning.

If you are a religious person you might believe that the dead and the living can communicate.

If you want some sort of give and take conversation about what is going on, that isn't going to happen.

Jun 28, 2013, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I have no idea why this is under bereavement. It has nothing to do with grief and mourning.

If you are a religious person you might believe that the dead and the living can communicate.

If you want some sort of give and take conversation about what is going on, that isn't going to happen.
    What can happen tell me that

Jun 28, 2013, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Badalpratap View Post
    what can happen tell me that
    Whatever just help me out
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2013, 09:52 AM
    I already told you I do not believe the living can carry on a converation with the dead... so my "advice" is that nothing can happen unless you are a religious person and believe in some sort of afterlife communication.

Jun 28, 2013, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I already told you I do not believe the living can carry on a converation with the dead ... so my "advice" is that nothing can happen unless you are a religious person and believe in some sort of afterlife communication.
    k...
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No period after my sons birth 2yrs ago [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I had my son on 10.25.10 I bled for 1month after having my son and my period never came back. I waited a year before my concern started and had thoughts of having another baby. My son ripped my cervix when he came out and I was stitched back up. My midwife said I wasn't going to gave natural...

How can I talk to my loved one who passed away? [ 2 Answers ]

On March 23rd 2008 I lost the love of my life to a tradgic car accident... We were not together at the time and he was with someone I accused him of being with, but he called me almost every 2nd day and told me he loved me and wanted to make things right... He was away working 4000 miles away from...

There was this old man who passed away a few weeks ago [ 1 Answers ]

There was this old man who passed away a few weeks ago. He had diabetes and his doctor since many years ago had forbidden him to drive or even self inject insulin. His wife took care of him. In that period his step daughter gave him some letters of authorization to sign and he did. Now turns out to...

How to talk to the passed away [ 2 Answers ]

My dad passed away last sept 8, 2008 8:18pm... he did not even mention the password of his atm. I am aware that he haven't save any money there.but I was worried about my mom being left pennyless. Help. My dad's name was ulysses b.bumanglag. Is it possible to talk to him? Email me at >Removed<

How do I talk to a passed loved one [ 1 Answers ]

I want to see my dad again in my dreams or whatever he passed away 9-11-2000. I find myself thinking of him more and more every day. I just want to tell him I love him and make sure every thing is all right. I MISS YOU SO MUCH DADDY

View more questions Search