Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tracybell1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 04:34 PM
    Level 4 ar brown color over blonde highlights
    My hair was recently dyed med ash brown with blonde hilights. If I use level 4ar brown demi permanent color will it turn orange? I have olive skin tone with light brown eyes. Don't want a clown affect!
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2013, 11:11 PM
    A demi permanent will not make your hair orange.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blonde highlights with dark brown hair [ 6 Answers ]

I just got my hair highlighted blonde/gold today but it's not as subtle as I had hoped. How do I make it fade to a more subtle color as quickly as possible without returning to the salon? Would Prell work?

Going from black with blonde highlights to brown? [ 0 Answers ]

OK so my natural colour is dirty blonde but I dyed it black and kept little strands of my natural blonde in it, I want to dye it like a copper brown with tiny platinum blonde highlights and blackish blue lowlights. I have no idea what to do because I don't want to strip it or bleach it because I...

What happens if I put brown highlights over blonde ones? [ 1 Answers ]

What happens if I put brown highlights over blonde ones?

How to get red hair to brown with blonde highlights [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get my hair from a plum red to a dark brown but I also want to put very thin hightlights and lowlights throw how do I do this at home with out me getting an orange tone on the blone?

Too dark brown with too blonde highlights! [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the salon today and asked to have my hair freshened to a med.brown because it had faded to an ashy brown. I recently went to brown after being a platinum blonde. I asked for the same med. Brown she gave me last month with some caramel highlights. I left with DARK brown hair and blonde...

View more questions Search