Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tangled325 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 01:50 PM
    Asking nurse on women's health question
    Last month, I was spotting discharge for well over a week before I had my period, which was shorter than usual. I was supposed to start my period yesterday but never did and thought that since I started on a Thursday last month that I might start today but I still haven't. Would last month affect this month and should I worry?

Check out some similar questions!

Health question women [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have been having a lot of discharge for awhile I didn't have sex for 8 months then after I did I got checked out and the doctor said I had chlapitia not sure how to spell it I was treated and it been 3 weeks and my discharge is getting worse and it is kind of itchy what could it be

Women's Health [ 2 Answers ]

I am 9 days late for my period. 2 days ago I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. My nipples are soooo tender and there is no sign of my period. Is there a chance I am pregnant, and if so, why would the test be negative?

Women's health [ 2 Answers ]

OK I am also a girl who is sixteen years old and I have several bumps around my pubic area (not in it ) and they tend to get very white after tanning then at times I have discharge and order I have shown a very close friend and they don't think its from shaving and for the record I am a virgin so I...

Women's Health [ 1 Answers ]

I am a teen and have not yet received my period, ever. And for a few months I've had clear white discharge, which from what I've read is normal before your period, but now two days ago I started getting brown discharge. I've read that this does happen before you get your period, but I'm asking to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.