Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lakishabastian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2013, 08:33 AM
    School/Career
    Ok, I am coming close to being able to attend school (after paying down on a loan that I never took seriously). I usually work telemarketing- but wish I had some concrete hard skills in a "career". I have a 7yr old violent felony and very recently 2 new (sad) violent misdemeanors.
    My question is "Career Fields". Does any one know of "Careers" that will allow me as a women to work in (in a couple/few years) to suffice me into my 40's,50's, & 60's? Im currently 36?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 08:42 AM
    I suggest you call or make an appointment at your local community college career office and discuss this with them. There may be a certificate program that you would be perfect for, and it wouldn't be that expensive or take that long to finish.

Have you have anger management classes? The violence you mentioned -- is that under control somehow? You do realize that is a huge red flag for many career possibilities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International career School [ 1 Answers ]

Who is this school accredited by? Have there been complaints/ stories in the newspapers about this school?

International Career School of Canada? What do you know [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to take a course in Occupational Therapy or Occupational Therapy aide I'm looking at ICS and wondered if it good, are the diploma offered worth anything??

Straight out of high school career/job! [ 5 Answers ]

What would be the best job that pays the most straight out of school!?

View more questions Search