Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yourmomx3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2013, 06:42 PM
    How to contact ghosts in your home
    So me and my sister watch ghost stuff, and we are really into this stuff and we want to know how to contact a spirit or ghost (NO DEMONS) without a Ouija board.our house isn't haunted so we want to know if we can bring or talk to one in our home . Please give us suggestions as soon as possible (:
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jun 26, 2013, 09:39 PM
    You want suggestions? How's this... stop messing around with things that you truly don't understand. Watching "ghost stuff" does not give you a real understanding of what you could wind up dealing with. Find new things to occupy your time and forget about ghosts and spirits.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 27, 2013, 03:49 AM
    You don't, these can be very serious. They are not like movies and you want nothing to do with them
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 27, 2013, 06:03 AM
    In my opinion you can't contact a ghost without contacting a demon... because they are one and the same. There's a reason the Bible forbids contacting ANY kind of spirit. This is obviously a subject you don't understand. As Odinn said, watching TV does not give you a real understanding about the spirit world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get ghosts in my home! [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone plzz help me to get ghosts in my house and how to get them plzz I want the thrill and experions!! Plzz tell me.

How to make contact with ghosts [ 3 Answers ]

I feel I have a guardian angel, how do I make contact

How do you contact ghosts and get more ghosts? [ 2 Answers ]

I've tried the ouija board many times, evp sessions, took pictures I don't know what to do I want to talk to my brother he died when he was ten, probably crossed over by now but yeah but I also want to talk to other ghosts too I don't really want to do scrying. I want to know how to have more...

How can I make contact with ghosts? [ 14 Answers ]

I have ghosts in my house, and I want to talk to them. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search