Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lillynic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2013, 05:48 PM
    Pricing site clean up
    How can pricing a site clean up, The space is in construction and is 6000 sq. thanks for your help and time for answer our question !
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2013, 05:51 PM
    We need a lot more info... are there hazardous materials? What type materials

Is this in Costa Rica or Manhattan?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Post Construction Clean up pricing [ 12 Answers ]

I'm a new business located in Wilmington, DE in need of assistance in pricing my first post construction clean up. The job is 150 unit 125,244 sq ft apartment complex. The complex has 12 buildings, has an entrance way and the office are has a community room The scope of services requires the...

Post construction clean up pricing [ 2 Answers ]

General pricing for post construction cleanup by the squar foot including windows and vynal flooring refinishing

Final clean pricing [ 0 Answers ]

I currently run a painting business and have been asked to do an estimate on final clean ups. I'm looking for a good way to price it so that I'm not beating myself up over it. For starters I am working in Cambridge Ma. In high end new condo construction. I'm looking to price 5 new condos at 1288 sq...

New construction clean up pricing [ 1 Answers ]

Can you give me a roundabout guestimate on the prices for new construction clean up around here (Pierce County, Tacoma, Washington area)?

Construction clean up pricing [ 1 Answers ]

Greeting to all and thanks for your help and support. Im a small business owner in the Ohio area and was just asked to summit a bid on a new housing project, they would like for me to do the final clean up for this facility, it is 65,000 sq. ft and I have a four week time frame to complete it. ...

View more questions Search