Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haxze Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2013, 04:46 PM
    Penicillin and implanon
    I was wondering if penicillin affects implanon birth control?
    haxze Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2013, 04:47 PM
    Does penicillin affect implanon birth control

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Penicillin, pill and leaking boobs [ 0 Answers ]

Basically a couple of weeks ago I went to the doctors with tonsillitis and was put on a short course of penicillin. Throughout being on the penicillin I had sexual intercourse with my partner, I'm on the pill (cerazette) and we used a condom but it split, the next day I went to the doctors for the...

What's the name of the movie, its about a doctor who discovers penicillin? [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the movie where the doctor discovers penicillin and the towns people at the end all go up to his house and thank him for all he has down to help the town. It's a black and white movie. He helps the town by funding a hosptial on IOU's. He also takes in a girl and his son ends up...

Is it redundant to drink kefir and take penicillin at the same time. [ 2 Answers ]

I asked several doctors about this and I got different answers. Kefir is a lactose drink that supports your immune system with pro-biotic bacteria. Penicillin is an antibiotic that kills bacteria. So if I drink kefir and take penicillin at the same time, does the kefir's effect become negated?

Allergic to Penicillin. What Else Can I Take for Infected Tooth That Ruptured? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a infected toothe the ruptured and have not had time to go to the dentist and I am allergic to all the penacillen family what else can I take till I get to the dentist

View more questions Search