Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayla_Pink13 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2013, 04:46 PM
    How would I get from my washed out pink to blonde?
    I bleached my hair from brown and it went a yellow colour on the ends so I got a semi permanent pink to put on my hair, it has washed out now and I am left with peach hair with blonde on my roots ad a yellow blonde on my ends, what dye would I use to take the pink and yellow out ? Please help!

Jun 26, 2013, 04:54 PM
    I bleachd my hair five times and the next again dy I baught a pink rinse dye and it wnt on fine, it just depends on what your hair is like when you have bleached it, if its dry after then condition it for a da o two then put it on but if you feel your hair is okay then stick it on, if it semi permanent it doesn't really damage your hair.

Jun 26, 2013, 04:56 PM
    For the pink highlights that whee meant to be red,don't put bleach onto it or it'll end p going ginge or yellow if it is wash out dye then jut give it a good scrub until it washes out completely, or if it is a permanent colour then I would strip it with remover not bleach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pink to blonde. [ 0 Answers ]

Okay I want to put my hair blonde again so if I put the dye over the pink rinse will it just make my hair a lighter pink or blondish only my fringe is pink though the rest is blonde

Blonde to pink [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair blonde how long do I have to wait to put pink over the blonde?

Bright pink to blonde [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so I bleached my hair then I tried to put in these red highlights but they turnd BRIGHT PINK an I don't like it... what do I do?? HELP ME PLEASE

Blonde hair turns pink [ 3 Answers ]

I recently got blonde highlights, as I always do. I went to the beach two days afterwards and everything was OK, when I got back some parts of my hair are PINKISH PURPLE but mostly PINK I don't know what to do. It's not my whole hair that's pink but only a few spots. Someone please help me!:(

View more questions Search