Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RACHELANNCULLOM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2013, 09:40 PM
    How2 bid $$$$ of construction clean up rough, and final (only one cleaner) Miami,
    I am doing my first commercial clean up during construction and post construction and offered me 250$ for the first one , its about 4-5K sq ft. Am I getting ripped off? And please I need a list of tasks so I can know exactly what detail I will need to do in each phase and room but I am not sure exactly how to make that list... I really need to know how much money I should ask because I want to know flat rates not hourly... PLEASE HELP!!
    (407)446-4417

Check out some similar questions!

How much should I charge to clean new construction home 1200 sq ft./ final clean [ 7 Answers ]

I'm bidding to clean a new construction home 1200 sq ft for final clean-up. How much do I charge? I did a walk through the house and there is tape on the edges of carpet as well as clear plastic cover which seals the top of carpet to be removed, labels on windows, appliances, bathtubs, and...

How much should I charge for final construction clean [ 0 Answers ]

I am starting a construction cleaning part to my normal house cleaning services. For the house cleaning we charge 20 per/hr per person. But it seems I am losing money with the new constructions. I live and work in the nampa boise area of Idaho. How much per sq ft is average going rate?...

Writing a bid for cleaning homes & construction clean up [ 1 Answers ]

I am needing help on how to write up a bid for residential cleaning and construction clean up..

What to bid on construction clean up job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am starting my own construction-cleanup business but I am having a little trouble in the bidding department. I am not sure what to charge. If I should charge per square foot what is an average rate? Windows would be extra charge as well. I live in Maine. Also would like to know if anyone knows...

Submitting a bid for a home construction clean-up. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to submit a bid for a exclusive large home, construction clean. I do not know how to write one to submit. I have an idea on the charge, but any points would help. Thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.