Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loulou57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2013, 03:43 PM
    What payment can I get if 55 and husband dies in australia
    Iam 55 my husband passed away , we were receiving dissability & carer pension, I have not worked for many years, what payment can I receive
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 24, 2013, 04:06 PM
    You have both lived in, and received benefits in, Australia?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What happens to child support payment when noncustodial parent dies in nyc [ 3 Answers ]

My spouse became ill suddenly. When he passed away I discovered that he was paying child support to additional children by the mom of the child I knew about. This mom has a history of multiple partners. No paternity tests were done. Can I ask for a paternity test to be done? My husband has no...

What happens when a loved husband dies [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Everyone My Dearest one died on Easter Saturday - suddenly - but as a result of an aggressive illness. Will the pain & tears ever be eased?

Can I stop my husband deserting to australia? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband has decide to leave me and 2 children to go to australia to live with a woman he met on Facebook.He is leaving me to pay mortgage and all bills with no financial support for the children.Can I do anything to prevent him from doing this

My husband stole my passport in australia what can I do? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband stole my passport in australia what can I do?

Is there any law to sue a woman who slept with someone's husband in Australia? [ 3 Answers ]

To: Whom it may concern I would like to know is there any law to judge someone guilty when she slept with someone's husband in Australia? Thank you Best Regards, Ivan

View more questions Search