Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sadiemae32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2013, 08:37 AM
    alexandrite gemstone value
    How much would an 8 carat alexandrite set in 14k gold surrounded by diamonds be worth? Also, where would it be sold?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2013, 08:55 AM
    You would need a written appraisal and evaluation - there are all sorts of variations in diamonds alone. A jewelry might buy it, someone who deals in used jewelry, someone you find through advertising.
    James Lind Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2015, 02:57 PM
    Depends on where it came from,how big,clarity,cut and color change. Gem quality stones can be as high as 25,000 per carat.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 2.7crt tanzanite gemstone, want to put it on 18k w. gold necklace any tips? [ 2 Answers ]

I want to put the 2.7crt tanzanite gemstone on a necklace, one to give to my girlfriend as an anniversary gift and two as an investment of course. I was thinking a nice but simple 18k white gold necklace. I want it to be elegant but nothing over the top. I was wondering if you could give me an...

Alexandrite Precious Gemstone [ 3 Answers ]

I am disposing an estate and have one quality precious gem to be sold: .76 ct Alexandrite (true & natural stone) that is oval and has several changes in color in differing light. Gray, blue, green, violet, orange/yellow to name a few. What is the market value and where is the market? ...

Alexandrite ring [ 1 Answers ]

I was given an alexandrite ring for my birthday recently, and I did some research on the stone. It says that they should usually appear to have a color change in the light and are in mostly hues of green and red. The one I was given Is a very deep blue color with very little to no color change....

View more questions Search