Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jossybest8 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2013, 01:42 AM
    I'm straight. But my straight friend's falling in love with me.
    Hi I'm jo and I'm 20. I have many friends but when time change they also change their approach to me
    i.e FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME. they ask to kiss me. My friends quarrel each other because of me and the reason is they wanted me to stay with them. I know that I'm cute, but I can't get real friends. And I need your advice. Thanks.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 23, 2013, 01:59 AM
    Is this just one friend or many?
    It happens sometimes that a friend will fall in love with a friend of the same sex. Just accept and forgive, with understanding.
    I'm sorry it feels like you are too cute to have a regular friend. I'm sure you can find a friend who doesn't want to kiss you.

Jun 23, 2013, 02:14 AM
    @joypalv
    Really thanks and I will wait another advice because these is big issue for me thanks again...
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Jun 23, 2013, 05:25 AM
    You speak like your helpless before them and they doing against your will. If you have such friends then leave them immediately. No one can push you to kiss or to do anything unless you stand strong for yourself. And if you can't be strong or determine about your own preferences then cute or not, people will make you do lot of things.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 23, 2013, 07:59 AM
    You didn't answer my question... just how many different people are acting this way?

Jun 23, 2013, 08:50 AM
    @ paluva It's not one friend. MANY.
    And let me explain a little.
    1 month ago a Protestant Singer (and he study teology in this time) asked me to kiss me I thought this kind of guys are strong enough but I proof it. He told me that like "jo im in love with u " in that moment I thought he was kidding but later I figured out that he was serious. After this conversation with him I asked myself "WHo I AM,WHY GUYS FALLING IN LOVE WITH ME??? " and that's why I joined this site to get advice or life experience.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 09:53 AM
    What does being straight have to do with all this and are you a female faced with guys wanting more from you or a guy with what you say are straight guys wanting more from you?

Confusing, but why can't you just reject what unwanted attention you don't want and go about your own business like the rest of us cute popular people do. True friendship grows over time and no matter how many friends you think you make, true friends will stand out.

Be aware true friends often come and go in and out of our lives, and seldom do we see them everyday or every decade.

Jun 23, 2013, 01:13 PM
    Im not female faced but I have big respect for peoples, I have good personality,good looking may be this make them to love me when they are close to me.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 01:52 PM
    Take it as a compliment and keep it moving. Why dwell on the actions of others. It could be worse.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2013, 05:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jossybest8 View Post
    Im not female faced but i have big respect for peoples, i have good personality,good looking may be this make them to love me when they are close to me.
    And a healthy self image as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I fell in love with a girl who is already falling for her straight best friend. [ 2 Answers ]

I only became friends with a girl called Charlotte this year. It was an ongoing joke that she was a lesbian with her best friend Lara and this they were both fine with and played along with the joke. I'm bi and I'm still in the closet about it so I was curious as to if the joking was a little more...

I'm falling in love with a straight man [ 2 Answers ]

Sex is the very difficult parts of our life to hide. Exactly who we are and to hide our identity in the real life or in short we are leaving under the closet. I'm 28 years old gay guy working abroad and living with my friend's house for a year now with different room. We started to be a real...

Falling in love with my straight guy manager [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently resigned from my job for the reason that I have fallen in love with my straight guy manager. But when our boss ask me why am leaving, I declined to tell him but he insisted so I told him it was because of my manager's complacancy at work and that I can't work with this manager...

I'm falling in love with a straight guy... again. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone I am in a bit of a predicament at the moment as I feel that I could be falling in love with a straight guy. I am a gay guy and this has happened to me on more than one occasion and it has torn me to pieces in the past and is probably the reason why I am still single at age 30. I am...

View more questions Search