Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meltennis95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2013, 06:34 PM
    Tennis Racquets
    I am writing to see what racquet best suit my game. I am an upcoming freshman college tennis player, a 3.0 going into 3.5! I'm looking for a racquet that best suits my game. I can generate my own power, I need something for CONTROL, SPIN, & SERVING!! Can someone help please!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 22, 2013, 07:09 PM
    As far as I know, this can't be determined on line, how would you expect it to be when you have to try out a few racquets that fit your needs physically. I can say try this make or that make but what good would it do if they don't match your height, arm length, arm strength, or left or right swing?

I have one I have been using for years and when that goes, well, I will not try to find one on line by asking strangers what to use.
    celo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2017, 08:46 AM
    If you are 3.5 level your swing speed is not great nor is your spin control and you need a lighter racket. I would suggest racket around 10oz, 9.6-10.4, 100 sq. in.
    Do not buy heavier racket, 10.6 and up, as you may develop tennis elbow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tennis [ 7 Answers ]

Three kids play tennis at the same tennis courts. Mark plays every fourth day, David plays every seventh day and Brian plays every sixth day. All of them were at the tennis court on Wednesday July 18th. What day will be the next day when all three of them will be at the court together?

Tennis apparel [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently secured a job in a very high end sports store which sells everything. I'm quite sporty myself but they have chosen me to sell tennis apparel and in a few weeks once I learn more, they will train me to selling racquets. Can anybody give me some detailed information on the facts...

What is . Racquets? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone Well I am trying to buy a tennis racquet but I am not sure which one I choose like these... Explain them please.. And also is there a easy way to find out the tennis grip size. -All-Around Racquets -Game Improvement Racquets -Junior Racquets -Performance Frames -Player...

Tennis Anyone? [ 31 Answers ]

Take a break from posting. You must keep the ball up in the air. My highest score is 4:mad: http://tinyurl.com/a3pe8

Tennis [ 1 Answers ]

What are the official dimensinons of the tennis court

View more questions Search