Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollydavis12345 Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Jun 22, 2013, 09:17 AM
    Leopard geckos
    OK I have 1 corn snake ,1 leopard gecko,and 1 dog .ok my leopard gecko I think is a high yellow I don't know because in the shop they didn't say .if I was to breed my leopard gecko what other morph would be the best choice for a good outcome I'm not saying I am going to breed them I'm just wondering. Also I am busy because I go to school and some time I don't have loads of time to get out and play with my animals but I want another one and it will probably be a leopard gecko I really like animals and want another one what morph do you think is the best looking Xx

Jun 23, 2013, 05:10 AM
    Can some one answer
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 05:13 AM
    Someone would answer if they knew the answer to your question. We are all volunteers here and I don't know of many members who are reptile experts.

If you don't have much time to spend with your animals, you have no business trying to mate them.
    Expert

Jun 23, 2013, 05:16 AM
    After reviewing all of your posts, come to find out you are 11 years old. You have no business breeding animals of any sort as you are not yet mature enough to handle the responsibility.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 23, 2013, 06:16 AM
    I am very knowlegable when it come to reptiles/amphibians. My late college years were spent specifically on environmental biology and most specifically on herpetology. I backed out of this question because herp husbandry and genetics was one thing I didn't study.

Jul 22, 2013, 02:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    After reviewing all of your posts, come to find out you are 11 years old. You have no business breeding animals of any sort as you are not yet mature enough to handle the responsibility.
    OK rude did I say I was going to breed them urrmmm NO get your own facts right before you start moaning at a 11 year old as you said no one is a expert so please

GO AWAY

Jul 22, 2013, 02:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Someone would answer if they knew the answer to your question. We are all volunteers here and I don't know of many members who are reptile experts.

If you don't have much time to spend with your animals, you have no business trying to mate them.
    Really GO AWAY
    Expert

Jul 22, 2013, 03:01 AM
    OK rude did I say I was going to breed them urrmmm NO get your own facts right before you start moaning at a 11 year old as you said no one is a expert so please
    Actually you DID say you wanted to breed them.

.if I was to breed my leopard gecko what other morph would be the best choice for a good outcome
    No, I won't go away. I moderate this site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need assistance with my injured geckos! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I currently own two golden geckos that were given two me as a gift from my friend but they are both injured on their left eye. I live in a small town and there's no vet nearby the only vet my parents know about is around 2 hours away and my parents won't make the trip just for the geckos. ...

Geckos Driving Me Nuts [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get rid of geckos in my home. I have lots of geckos crawling all over the walls and ceiling of my thatch roof house. People say they are good because they eat bugs, which is true. But they also poop all over everything and sometimes fall on you and scare the wits out of you. I...

Leopard Gecko [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone heard of not feeding your reptiles crickets that are found wild? I know some insects' exoskeleton can be too hard to digest. But someone told me the other day the Gecko could get worms? I just thought this was weird. I know large constrictors can get tapeworms from the mice or rats, but...

Is is leopard again or is it my router ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this is a Mac problem, a Leopard problem in Safari or a problem with my Netgear router DG834PN. I recently added some security settings, simple ones like changing the default login password and the wireless password together with adding a Mac address for one laptop using...

View more questions Search