Arcogbonnaya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2013, 02:20 AM
    Responsibility of a resident Architect on a site
    Role and responsibility of an architect in the site
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 22, 2013, 02:54 AM
    What's your question?
    If this is for a course, we don't do homework, we help with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Resident architect [ 2 Answers ]

What is the role and respondisibility of resident architect? Guidelines of resident architect?

State Tax status. F1 student, resident, non-resident or part-year resident [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Atlanta Tax Expert/any tax expert I am a student on F1 status. I graduated from Univ of GA in December 2009. I moved to NC the first week of February 2010 and still in NC till now. Before moving in February I didn't work at all in GA, I was basically just packing my things and searching for...

State Tax status. F1 student, resident, non-resident or part-year resident [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Atlanta Tax Expert/MukatA I am a student on F1 status. I graduated from Univ of GA in December 2009. I moved to NC the first week of February 2010 and still in NC till now. Before moving in February I didn't work at all in GA, I was basically just packing my things and searching for jobs...

Did my architect get it right? [ 8 Answers ]

We are in the design stages of a three story addition off the back of our DC rowhouse. I've posted posted a number of threads along the way looking for help and have received excellent advice. Thanks! We're nearing the end of the design stage with the architect and I've got some questions, hoping...

Name the architect [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one name the architect of this building. I know nothing about this building. http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image005uz4.jpg If any one know name of this building that will help too.

View more questions Search