Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alayna11 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2013, 09:44 PM
    Weird feeling in my stomach
    Feeling movement in my lower abdomen? I don't think I'm pregnant. But its werid I feel something in my stomach

Check out some similar questions!

That weird feeling you get? [ 3 Answers ]

What is that weird feeling you get when it feels like your stomach is floating inside you when you go down a steep ride like a roller coaster?

Weird feeling. [ 0 Answers ]

Just a quick question. I switched my birth control last Thursday to Mirena from the depo shot. Of course the first thing you do at the dr office is to take a pregnancy test. My came up negative. I was sexually active a few days before that but don't think anything happened. But there's always a...

Am I pregnant, I've been bloated, full stomach, no appetite, uneasy stomach feeling. [ 3 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend 4weeks ago, the next day I took the pill. The next week I was fatigue, bloated constantly, and a full stomach feeling with slight and shard cramps. This week I've been having slight shard chest pains. I was due for my period last the 12th, the beginning of...

Weird feeling when laying on stomach. [ 11 Answers ]

Whenever I lay on my stomach it feels like there are small gas bubbles popping, I can feel the pulse in my stomach and my ribs stick out a bit more than my stomach. The bubbles feel like they're well.. In most places, from my lower abdomen, to upper abdomen to above each of my hip bones and right...

Iwanna know my stomach been feeling weird [ 1 Answers ]

Ifelt mouring sickness on a Monday and a Tuesday on that Tuesday I caught my period but it wasn't red it was dark brown what dose that mean and I've been feeling cramps and back pain and I've been peeing more often and constipated I took 2 pregnacie test and it came out negative can you give me and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.