Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 21, 2013, 05:37 PM
    UV tanning while Spray tan?
    Hi there,

This is my first time spray tanning. I was wondering if I can do regular tanning in the meanwhile to build up a real good base. Thoughts?

Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Spray Tanning [ 9 Answers ]

Does spray tanning cover scars?

The best way to tan(tanning bed vs. Sun) [ 5 Answers ]

I have an olive complexion and its usually easy for me to tan but I rarely go to the tanning bed or tan outside. Is it healthier to tan inside or out? I've read some articles about different types of tanning beds have different types of uv rays and that its less harmfull than the sun. but I also...

Spray Tanning Beds [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to be celebrating my 31st birthday on the 4th of May. I am going to pamper myself for the day. I am getting my hair cut and styled and I am also getting my nails done. I am so excited. Since my 9th month old, I have not had a chance to breath. Anyway... my question, has anyone used...

Spray on tan [ 6 Answers ]

ANOTHER QUESTION!! Hey its me the red head again and I have another question Do you think I should get a spray on tan I got one last year and I liked it but it also made me look kind of orange my boyfriend doesn't want me to get one but I'm in track and golf and I'm going to have some major...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.