Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mog321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2013, 04:34 PM
    How do you Un-mute an iPod?
    I don't remember how I muted it suddenly the little dots under the speaker don't come up when I try to adjust the volume! And when I want to change what the music is from it only says Dock Connector! Please help!!
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Nov 14, 2013, 05:26 AM
    Have you tried a hard reboot? You will need to check the apple site to get the instructions for your model of iPod

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about deaf/mute girl? [ 2 Answers ]

Years ago I 've watched a movie about a deaf/mute 13 year old girl who was forced to marry an old man. The events happen in 17/18 century, I assumed based on the outfits of the actors. This movie made a huge impression on me and I've been searching for its title ever since.

2 humming baseboard heaters, 2 mute ones [ 3 Answers ]

:o Hello there. This is my first question ever at this site. My question concerns the new baseboard heaters my husband and I had installed in our great room. The heaters on the South wall are working (and humming - which is a sound I didn't notice before), the heaters on the North wall are...

Audio mute when log in [ 0 Answers ]

Audio getting muted when log in fresh.

Mute speakers [ 1 Answers ]

I need help. My speakers aren't working. How do I fix them? Is there a troubleshoot for this sort of thing?

View more questions Search