Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    egan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2013, 05:24 AM
    Do I need extra speakers for lenovo k430 16gb desktop
    Do I need extra speakers for a Lenovo k430 desktop
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Jun 21, 2013, 09:10 AM
    If your monitor has its own speakers and your happy with the quality then no. I don't know of any desktop that comes with speakers other than the silly internal speaker that's basically for error beeps. 2.1 speakers can be fairly inexpensive and beat monitor speakers into the ground. Plug them into the green line out in the back. They range between $20 and $75 and even higher if your wealthy and like to splurge a lot. Having a wired remote is cool too so you can bring the adjustments forward instead of reaching back to one speaker to turn them up or down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Extra tasks=extra pay? [ 0 Answers ]

A coworker was put into working in a different department for half of each shift. It's different work than his actual position. It also has a starting wage that is 3 times more than he currently makes. Both departments fall under the same senior manager. He was told he had to do this until a...

Extra Extra Dry Skin [ 8 Answers ]

I have extra extra dry skin. I am constantly shedding. What can I do about this. I have tried all kinds of lotions

Do I need to max out my RAM to 16GB? [ 4 Answers ]

Just bought a new HP Pavilion p7-1007c 64 bit Desktop, with Win7 Home Premium. Has an AMD Phenom II 521 processor, and 6GB of RAM. (1TB HDD) I was planning to go to the max of 16GB of RAM. Is that more than is needed? I've always heard, the more RAM the better. I'm not a gamer, but do...

How can I connect extra speakers to my Vizo T.V. [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Vizo T.V. and would like to attach speakers for a better sound quality.

View more questions Search