Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plkaham1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 10:09 AM
    Leaky shower head
    My shower head leaks when I turn on the water in my bathtub
    scott53715 Posts: 165, Reputation: 10

Jun 21, 2013, 08:31 PM
    First thing, check the diverter lever on your tub spout. Chances are there are deposits of lime/ rust that are backing up the flow so some goes out the shower head. You can take a kitchen baster, or syringe, and shoot up some lime remover up into the spout. (easier than removing, or changing the spout). This should help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Leaky shower knob, and leaky shower faucet. [ 1 Answers ]

I have two separate issues. The first issue I have is when the shower is knobs are turned on they leak from behind the knob (?) making one stream of really hot water dripping on my foot, and a stream of ice cold dripping on the other. How can I fix this? My second issue is when off my faucet...

How do I fix a leaky shower head? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I fix a leaky Moen shower head?

Leaky shower handle/head [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, OK, I was attempting to fix a leaking cold water shower head. I turned off the water at the road, removed handle & flange. Removed brass thing that was screwed into shower pipe. Took to hardware store, they replaced rubber washer and gave me a tool to remove the seat from the pipe . Well...

Leaky Shower Bad Grout or Leaky Shower Pan [ 4 Answers ]

I recently bought a townhouse that had the upstairs bathroom redone completely with a walk it tile shower. I have been there a year and recently noticed that the grout is slightly cracked around the base (floor and walls). I have also noticed mold that I have sprayed in the grout (Since leaving...

View more questions Search