Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zisasidi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 08:42 AM
    Two worlds united student exchange program
    Interested in communicating with past students of Two Worlds United Exchange program and learning of your experiences pro and con. Is it a legitimate program? Would you recommend it to others?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 09:51 AM
    I've heard many complaints about this so-called non-profit. Paying that large of a sum of money is not a good idea. The BBB (Better Business Bureau) is not a fan. Find another organization.
    zisasidi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2013, 03:08 PM
    To clarify, are you suggesting we find a better organization than BBB to which to address complaints? If so, I concur. Our complaints to them were largely ignored. Beats me why no-one, in spite of the numerous victims, seems motivated to do anything. Smacks of a cover-up. Could that be?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 20, 2013, 05:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zisasidi View Post
    To clarify, are you suggesting we find a better organization than BBB to which to address complaints? If so, I concur. Our complaints to them were largely ignored. Beats me why no-one, in spite of the numerous victims, seems motivated to do anything. Smacks of a cover-up. Could that be?
    The complaints are easy to find. You asked my opinion, never explaining that you had contacted the BBB. I'd take the complaints as far as you can. This company needs to be put out of business.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is anyone having trouble again with Two Wolrd United Student Exchange? [ 1 Answers ]

I have read past posts too late after my son had already went off on his exchange. We have had MANY problems, including them owing us thousands of dollars and now they will not answer emails or phone calls.

Two Worlds United [ 157 Answers ]

Has anyone had any experience with Two Worlds United, a foreign exchange placement service for high school students? I am beyond the frustration level trying to get them to acknowledge me since they failed to place my daughter last September and will not refund me any of the thousands of dollars...

Student Exchange Program Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.I'm planning to apply this scholarship for a student exchange program.It's the YES scholarship and it is a merit based scholarship awarded to outstanding students who obtain good grades and show a strong interest in the USA.However,there are only 40 of them. So,these are the criteria that I...

View more questions Search